Welcome

What goes on inside the head of a pre-published author who specializes in Steampunk, Fantasy and Romance, who has homeschooled her three daughters and who believes in the magic inherent in every living thing? Read on to find out.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Steampunk

I just added a new blog to my list - it's on steampunk! This is the newest interest of my husband and myself. There's a steampunk convention coming to St. Louis in April of 2010 and we're on the search for costume pieces! This is such a change from my Renaissance Faire hobby - it should be really cool! I'm even thinking of new plot lines for new stories - delving into a world I've only skimmed before. I did love the series Firefly and Dark Angel, both dealing with a sort of post-apocalyptic-like setting, but in very different ways. And I love the movie Howl's Moving Castle.

Disney's site for Howl's Moving Castle
You Tube Trailer

Castle in the Sky is cool, too.
You Tube Trailer of Castle in the Sky

And there are so many sites on the web to visit that I've only just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment